Algoma University is currently offering an excellent opportunity through the Chancellor’s Award to international students for the 2023/2024 academic session. The scholarship program will provide $5,000 per year to international students entering their first year of study.
This award program aims to fulfill the dreams of outstanding students who wish to begin their studies in Canada.
Important scholarship details
Important Scholarship Details for Algoma University President’s Award for International Students
- University or organization: Algoma University
- Can receive prizes Canada
- department: do not have
- Course level: any
- reward: 5,000 dollars
- Number of prizesS: None
- Access mode: online
- nationality: International students
Details about Algoma University
Algoma University was founded in 1965 in Canada. Its primary purpose is to provide cross-cultural learning between the home-grown community and other communities in Northern Ontario.
Why study at Algoma University? Students will be helped to connect with the most diverse student body. Here they gather knowledge from dedicated and caring faculty.
Eligibility Criteria for Algoma University President’s Award for International Students
- Eligible countries: Applications are open to all applicants worldwide.
- Eligible courses or subjects: In any field of study offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria/requirements:
- Applicants must be studying full time.
- The academic year requirements must be met before you can start studying under this program.
- Must have a minimum A+ average from previous academic records.
Benefits of the scholarship
Algoma University offers a $5,000 grant and financial assistance award to all applicants who are citizens of any country who are eligible to apply.
How to apply
- Applicants must apply for admission to any course offered by the university. After applying Students can apply directly at Algoma University’s application portal or through the OUAC 105 portal.
- Documentation: Copies of all academic transcripts must be submitted. Including high school transcripts Secondary school diploma Post-secondary transcript and Associate Degree/Degree, if applicable, if the applicant has been out of school for more than two years. Must provide a Gap Letter/Gap Explanation document detailing their most recent employment history.
- Management requirements: Students must register for and maintain 24 credits over two consecutive fall/winter academic terms. Applicants must maintain an 80 percent average in each year of the previous fall/winter course. without failure
- Language requirements: To meet English language requirements Applicants must achieve the required scores: Cambridge Assessment of English – 185 overall, Duolingo Test of English (DTE) – 125, IELTS – 7.0 overall, no band less than 6, Pearson Test of English (Academic ) – 65, TOEFL – 560 (via the internet, 85 items)
Visit the official website for more details.
Applications closed: February 16, 2023
The post Algoma University President’s Award for International Students appeared first on Jobs Label | Latest Jobs, Govt Jobs, Private Jobs, Bank Jobs.