Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only provider of end-to-end digital products, services and solutions. BHGE leverages the passion and experience of its people to increase productivity across the value chain. oil and gas With a cultural heritage that has a long history of invention
Applications are invited for:
Title: Ignite 6 – 12 month Undergraduate Internship – Engineering and Technology (Nigeria)
Work ID: R86725
Location: Onne, Rivers (Federal Ocean Terminal (FOT) Oil and Gas Export Free Zone)
- Do you want a career opportunity in a global energy company? Do you like to take on challenging projects? Join our innovative internship program
- Baker Hughes Internships are designed to provide graduates who are pursuing a bachelor’s, bachelor’s or master’s degree with real-world work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
- Our internships will provide you with first-hand insight into the processes, systems, and practices aligned to ensure that client needs are met through flawless execution and application of leading-edge technology.
- We are currently looking for talented individuals to be nurtured and developed into world-class deep-sea engineers through placements. Consulting and learning in the classroom
Cooperate with the best
- Our internship will give you the opportunity to familiarize yourself with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). You will participate in technically focused training. Assign to teams, team meetings, and work on projects. and present your results.
- During the internship You will have the support of your peers and your manager who will ensure you have a valuable learning experience.
As an intern you will:
- Get coaching and mentoring to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skill set.
- Complete internal projects to deliver results to customers and identify business improvements.
- Learning internal software to help complete projects and tasks.
- Work with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders.
- Using health, safety, and environmental (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance.
- Assign and work with technical teams to promote exposure to subsea technology and products.
- When required, you may be deployed offshore to expand your experience in subsea manufacturing.
- Open to various business units To develop your business acumen (finance, commerce, project management, etc.)
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Enroll in an OND engineering degree program, bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Achieve the goal of achieving a grade of 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper or equivalent.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Have the legal right to work without restriction or support from a company in the country where you are applying.
Work in a way that suits you
- We recognize that everyone is different. And how people want to work and do their best is different for everyone.
- In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working arrangements:
- Talk to us about your desired career options when you apply.
Work with us:
- Working at Baker Hughes means leading the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Its mission is to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
- Our inventions have revolutionized energy for more than a century. But to move forward into tomorrow We knew we had to push the limits today.
- We make it a priority to reward those who accept challenges with packages that reflect how much we value their opinions.
Application closing date
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply online.