About Shell Petroleum
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is a pioneer and leader in the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our people. This is reflected in our industry-leading development programs. and our commitment to seeing our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Please read the details below carefully before applying for this opportunity.
Apply for the Shell Graduate Program 2023
Reference code: R98883
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers
Work type:Full time
Operator type: Normal
Application advice: Talent Brew branch
Join us in driving change:
- We are looking for graduates who share our purpose of driving progress and a culture of inclusion. working together and care
- We’ll give you the support you need to chart your own path. And you’ll have real responsibility and meaningful projects to work on from the start.
where you fit
- Shell’s purpose is to drive progress together. By providing more and more clean energy solutions. We believe that rising living standards for a growing world population are likely to drive energy demand. including oil and gas in the coming years.
- at the same time Technological change and the need to address climate change This has resulted in a shift towards a low-carbon multi-source energy system.
- As one of the world’s leading energy companies Shell plays a key role in meeting the world’s growing energy needs in an economically, environmentally and socially responsible way.
- There has never been a more exciting time to be a part of the energy industry. Join us in our ambition to be a net zero emissions energy business by 2050, and wherever possible sooner.
- Shell Company in Nigeria with the aim of driving progress It has had a lasting and lasting impact on the Nigerian energy sector.
- Shell is a global energy and petrochemical group with more than 90,000 employees worldwide in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technology and innovative approaches to help build a sustainable energy future.
- Graduate recruitment within Shell follows a globally standardized approach to attracting, selecting and placing our best talent across Shell’s businesses. For 2023, we are looking for graduates in The following branches:
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil)
- Project and technology
- Safety and environment
- Contracting and Procurement (Logistics/Procurement supply chain)
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply
Applications closed July 7, 2023