In addition, project owners who create young innovative businesses and startups that have a positive impact on their communities and the world can participate in the project.
The Start upper of the year Challenge offers two award categories: “Business Builder Projects” and “Startups under 3 years old”. Three (3) awards will be awarded in each country to:
- The best business building project
- The best business woman
- Best startups under 3 years old
- financial support
- media visibility
Who is eligible to apply?
in order to have the right to participate Total Energies Start upper of the Year Challenge applicants must possess the following:
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicant startup or project should meet one or more of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Applicants should be from 32 participating countries.
- Projects or startups should meet the criteria of sustainable development, innovation and project feasibility.
How to apply to participate in the competition Total Energies Start upper of the Year
Interested and qualified applicants for Total Energies Start upper of the Year Challenge applicants must apply by enrolling in a business creation program or startup under 3 years old on or before the application deadline