With unemployment increasing in 2021, the need for honest, well-paying work has become essential. That is why we have compiled this information to provide you with first-hand information on UNICEF recruitment.
About the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works in some of the world’s most difficult places. To reach the world’s most disadvantaged children to save their lives to protect their rights It also helps them reach their potential. We work for every child, everywhere, every day in 190 countries and territories. To create a better world for everyone.
List of UNICEF job vacancies
Latest UNICEF job vacancies will be updated in this section. We encourage you to visit regularly to get today’s latest job updates.
Other jobs you can consider
Basic educational qualifications or specialized knowledge/experience and abilities
- Previous experience in documenting public health programs.
- Degree in public health and/or related technical field.
- Minimum of eight years or more experience working on MNCAH and/or health projects. Previous experience programming HSS is another advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to provide creative and excellent quality communications media.
- Experience writing for UN agencies (human interest stories, reports, etc.) UNICEF-specific experience would be especially helpful.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
- computer skills Including internet navigation and various office applications.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand a multicultural environment and create harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.