According to Statistics Canada Entry level truck drivers with 5 years or less experience can earn on average around $66870, while truck drivers with mid level experience earn an average total salary of $115,700.
Experienced truck drivers with 10-20 years of experience can earn an average total compensation of $269,110, and truck drivers with overtime experience can earn an average total compensation of $344,544.
Obviously, the above mentioned averages vary from sector to sector. Therefore, it should only be used as a guide. Additionally, some geographic anomalies occur in terms of these above-average fluctuations:
- Edmonton + 2%
- Lethbridge + 5%
- Victoria + 8%
- Vancouver + 8%
- Montreal + 18%
- Toronto + 24%
- Calgary + 29%
- Saskatoon + 30%
Canada Needs You: Apply to migrate to Canada as a Transport Truck Driver.
Immigrate to Canada as a Truck Driver
Every occupation listed on a Canadian NOC is assigned a code. And the code for those wanting to immigrate to Canada as a truck driver is 7511. It is also accepted as the NOC code for transport truck drivers immigrating to Canada.
According to the NOC classification manual, a transport truck driver is a professional responsible for driving heavy trucks to transport materials and goods through intercity, provincial and international routes. They are hired by manufacturing, transportation, distribution and moving companies and trucking service agencies. or even self-employment The code also includes specialized truck and switch drivers who transport trailers to and from docks within a truck yard or cargo yard.
Transport truck drivers are employed under many job titles and positions. Therefore, to be eligible under the Transport Truck Driver Code. You should be hired or working for the job title or position below.
- Transport driver
- Transport driver
- Bulk truck driver
- Bulk milk truck driver
- Cement truck driver–Construction
- Coal carts (except underground mining)
- Dangerous goods truck driver
- garbage truck driver
- garbage truck driver
- explosives truck driver
- Flatbed truck driver
- freight truck driver
- fuel truck driver
- Oil truck driver
- gravel cart
- gravel truck driver
- Long-distance delivery driver
- heavy truck driver
- Hydro truck driver
- late driver
- Liquid fertilizer truck driver
- log hauler
- Log truck driver
- logging truck driver
- Long Combined Vehicle (LCV) Driver
- long distance truck driver
- long distance driver
- Tractor-trailer driver
- long haul truck driver
- Low bed semi-trailer driver
- Mobile Cement Mixer Driver
- Mobile Concrete Mixer Driver
- transport truck driver
- moving van driver
- Muskeg tractor driver
Job Duties and Responsibilities Related in the Workplace to Migrate to Canada as a Transport Truck Driver
- Long haul truck driver.
- Plan travel, logistics, and obtain necessary documents to transport goods.
- Operate and drive a tractor-trailer truck. long combined vehicle and straight-body trucks weighing more than 4,500 kilograms to transport goods and materials over long distances.
- Conduct pre-trip, en route, and post-trip equipment inspections of vehicle systems regarding accessories such as tires, lights, turn signals, brakes, and refrigeration.
- Prepare product information documents Hours of service, distance and fuel consumption
- Obtain special licenses and other documents required to transport goods on international routes.
- Issue bills of lading and manually or maintain electronic logbooks.
- Ensure that the cargo is properly secured according to all safety requirements and that safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods are followed.
To move to Canada as a transport truck driver with code NOC 7511, you will need a Canadian accredited credential.
The exact documents and requirements required for this process have changed. Instead, it is linked to the educational requirements listed in the Government of Canada’s NOC list. For transport truck drivers are as follows:
- There is practical training.
- On-the-job training may be provided.
- This is usually required to complete secondary education.
Is it possible to immigrate to Canada as a transport truck driver In three ways
- directly through express entry
- with a job offer
- By recruiting provinces
CIC attracts top applicants. From the express group and give an invitation to apply Depending on the number of points Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) they received
The perfect comprehensive ranking score is 1200. An offer of employment in Canada or a provincial nomination certificate is worth up to 600 points.
Until now everyone is attracted to move to Canada as transport truck drivers have a CRS score of more than 449 points.
Receiving a provincial nomination as part of Canada Immigration will boost your CRS score by 600 as mentioned above. This will allow you to receive an invitation to successfully apply. Permanent residence of CanadaSome provinces require a job offer while others do not.
In order to successfully immigrate to Canada as a Transport Truck Driver You will need to begin your application with the Transport Truck Driver Regulatory Authority in Canada.